miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2016

Level of English in Chile

In general, the level of english in Chile is very low. Many children don't know the language because in the school they learn only the basic of english. This is a problem, because when they have to speak, to read or to write in english in the future they don't know how to do.

I think that the education in Chile is not really focused on learning this language of the same way in all the country. Private schools generally have a high level of english, while the public schools have a medium or low level of english. I don't know if it is a different way of teach or if they have intensive class of english, but is evident the difference of level.

In my personal case, I have a awful level of english in the school. I had to take a class of english when I finished the school and there learn more than school. I think that this wouldn't be necessary to learn english because I feel that the 10 years of english in the school is a lost time, and wouldn't be just like that.

Some people don't have the possibility of learn english if isn't in the school and it is very complicated in the university or the job, also is very unfair that some people can't understand the language because the level of english in the school was low.

I think that the level of english is something very important in our days and the education in Chile would be really focused in this.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario