miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2016



Hi!

My name is Francisca Lillo Arévalo. I'm 20 years old and I'm a student of Teoría e Historia del Arte at the Universidad de Chile.

I live in Cartagena, a place in the chilean's coast and I really love the beach: to swim, to walk, to see, and to talk there.
I like listen to different types of music, read books and watch movies and series. I like walk and to know new places. I love old things, like antiques or ruins.
My favorite season is autumn, because I like the fall of the leaf, and I like the summer too, because the days are hot. I love the flowers in the spring, but I hate the allergy in this season.
I love food but I don't know cooking so much, I really like my grandma's food. I also like to eat candies and cookies.
I have two dogs and I love they so much. One of them is an adult and is black, and the other is a puppy and is white, but curiously is bigger than the adult.

These are some things that I like and enjoy.

See you, bye!


3 comentarios:

  1. Oh, so many summers spent in Cartagena...so many good memories!!! I should go back there soon.

    I like autumn too because it's not very cold and the streets are still full of color, but my favorite season is spring :)

    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ww I like autumn too,it's sweater season...the best season! it's also nice to see when the leaves turns from green to yellow.

    ResponderEliminar